donderdag 29 november 2007

Recap, best ways to make money.

I've been trying to make some money online for the past weeks, and I think the best ways to make money are:
1. Getting a lot of referrals on Bux.to (site with best simplicity/money ratio ptc-site ever!) 20 referrals = 2,1$/day, 14,7$/week 63$/month!
2. Doing Online Surveys. I think Survey Sites might take a bit more of your time, but they do pay out very well. I'm trying to find the best survey sites and I have stumbled into some good ones!
Best I've seen so far are: Awsurveys and Globaltestmarket and act as a wealthy rich man in his fourties who's interested in anything! xD This way you'll get more surveys = more money! (ask me if you want a referral e-mail from Globaltestmarket from me)
3. For Americans Only: Cashcrate and Gangstergreed. These are very lucrative sites for American people! Watch out with what you do though, don't sign up and buy everything ;)
4. Sign up for every Paid To site which I listed, get a lot of refs and come back to those sites in 6 months xD

3 opmerkingen:

Laurens zei

Hurry up with the best survey sites, cuz they're THE_SHITZ

High Power Rocketry zei

This blog is great, can I link to you?

Anoniem zei

Yes of course you can link to my site! And thanks for the compliment ^^