donderdag 29 november 2007

For The Americans!

I found a great site, with very good ratings... But sadly enough, I'm not an american.
Maybe YOU are? if you are, go to this site and register! You receive money for completing offers. I
did some research, and all I found were satisfied people who received a lot of payouts! The McAfee SiteAdvisor also says it's a 'green site' with no spam or other malware at all. Of course, you have to complete offers, and some are more reliable than others. Try to only look for offers which'll only need you to sign up for something which doesn't need too personal information. The amount of money you receive from an offer ranges from 50cent to multiple dollars! Here's the link again: Gangstergreed.com (I know, lame name xD) Also another site of which Americans benefit the most of: Cashcrate.com

Geen opmerkingen: